2 the act of transmitting sound or images by radio or television the broadcast of court proceedings less than two years ago the broadcast of digital television from transmitter tower to home antenna was considered to be science fiction george mannes. Verb used with object broadcast or broadcasted broadcasting to transmit programs from a radio or television station to speak perform sponsor or present on a radio or television program the president will broadcast his message on all stations tonight to cast or scatter abroad over an area as seed in sowing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.