Facts about the x chromosome that all mothers all females carry from nhgri to you have a happy mothers day and learn about the x chromosome the chromosome that determines your sex gives some females super color vision and lends its magic to a certain breed of cat . The x chromosome is one of the two sex chromosomes in humans the other is the y chromosome the sex chromosomes form one of the 23 pairs of human chromosomes in each cell. The x chromosome or chromosome 23 is a gender determining chromosome on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the complete sequencing of the human genome benteli presents this natural masterpiece across around 600 pages chromosom x and the human genome shows the total base sequence of the dna of a human x chromosome
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.