Portuguese language portuguese portugus romance language that is spoken in portugal brazil and other portuguese colonial and formerly colonial territories galician spoken in northwestern spain is closely related to portuguese read more on this topic romance languages. The portuguese language is the third most spoken western language after english and spanish there are about 240 million native speakers including the people of portugal brazil and cape verde cabo verde. Portuguese is a descendent of latin which was brought to the iberian peninsula by roman soldiers settlers and merchants from 218 bc the earliest records of a distinctly portuguese language appear in administrative documents dating from the 9th century ad
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.