The busy fishing port of scalloway shetlands capital in the 17th century is the heart of central shetland this picturesque and surprisingly leafy village is shielded from atlantic gales by the rugged isles of trondra and burra to the north lie tingwalls fertile valley and the headlands of whiteness and weisdale scalloway castle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.